Welcome to the blog for Sweet Adeline Photography! It's a work in progress, so bear with me. I will be posting pics from recent sessions, as well as updates on this exciting new undertaking. Feel free to drop in, see what's new, and say hi!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

A California Christmas!

Today I had the pleasure of shooting a lifelong friend (we've been friends since the 2nd grade!) and her adorable little family. We made it snow a little and had a great time catching up! It would be pretty impossible not to be thrilled with photos of a family this cute!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of the photos and had such a great time with you today! Thank you again sooooo much! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! I had a blast, too! Love you!

      Delete